Planning Monitoring Evaluation Learning (PMEL) Consultant Vacancy at CVPeople Tanzania
CVPeople Tanzania | Full time
Planning Monitoring Evaluation Learning (PMEL) Consultant
This is a remote position.
- Identifying consultancy and support needs of partner/member organizations regarding compliance with funding requirements in the field of outcome-and-impact-oriented PMEL.
- Provide Consultancy on the fulfillment of funding requirements regarding outcome-and-impactoriented PMEL and the preparation of interim and final reports.
- These include a stringent impact logic and coherent planning in terms of problem analysis, target groups, activities and realistic targets and indicators formulated at impact level, a monitoring system that includes the regular, evidence-based measurement of outcomes and impacts, and reporting that is outcome-and-impact-oriented and related to targets and indicators.
- Support in the implementation of selective changes in the partner organization and/or the project that are necessary to meet the funding requirements.
- Procurement procedure
- Supporting the identification of possible further consultancy needs beyond specific changes
- Supporting partner organizations in the preparation, implementation and follow-up of evaluations related to funding by the Client.
- This includes, for example, support in the development of the terms of reference (ToR), implementation monitoring and evaluation assessment (positioning on recommendations and implementation planning).
- Specialist support for the dialogue between the Client and the partner organization on the above areas and other issues relating to the funding requirements.
Knowledge and Experience
Planning and design of training courses, design of consultations, implementation of guidelines and donor requirements in projects, blended learning and knowledge management; moderation skills, didactic skills, ability to work with groups, systemic view, ability to analyze, promote ability to act, participative techniques, shaping a constructive conflict culture.
1. Digital expertise
Competence in planning and implementing different digital training and consultancy formats. Ability to design and use digital formats and tools according to the needs of the target group.
Understanding of roles, self-reflection, self-awareness, unlearning, willingness to innovate.
3. Social competence
Empathy, communication skills, relationship building, ability to focus on potentials and strengths, change of perspective, adequate interaction with those being advised, gender sensitivity, adequate handling of emotions, intercultural competence.
The training sessions and consultations of the partner organizations by the Contractor are held on site at the partner organizations or digitally as well as by phone and email.