Position: Quality Engineer
Location: NYAKAZI & GEITA
HR World on behalf of our reputable client (Construction company) we are looking for a Quality
Engineer for site in Nyakanazi and Geita.
- Provides statistical information for quality improvement by identifying testing methods and samples.
- Determines quality improvement parameters by identifying statistical methods relevant to manufacturing processes.
- Establishes statistical confidence by identifying sample size and acceptable error; determining levels of confidence.
- Establishes statistical reliability by using mean time before failure, weibull 3-parameter distribution, reliability modeling, and reliability demonstration tests.
- Develops experiments by applying full and fractional factorial techniques.
- Develops sampling plans by applying attribute, variable, and sequential sampling methods.
- Maintains statistical process controls by applying demerit/unit, zone charting, x2 charts for distributions and individual-medial/range for multistream processes.
- Analyzes data by completing hypothesis, normal distribution, and process capability analysis tests.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data; making recommendations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor degree in Quality, Mechanical or Industrial Engineering.
- 2-3 years of experience as a Quality Engineer.
Please send your detailed CV in word format to [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Deadline: 15 th October 2019 before 5pm