Sales Executive 3- IT
CVPeople Tanzania | Full time
Dar es salaam, Tanzania
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Aggressively target and manage opportunities.
- Effectively manage a pipeline, follow up via phone, email and in person communication.
- Set up meetings with potential clients and understand their needs and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and service
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial dat
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
- Meet monthly KPI’s to hit sales revenue goals.
- Experience selling of not less than 3 years is required.
- Experience and Knowledge in IT industry required.
- Successful applicants must be able to excel in a sales environment.
- Outgoing and highly motivated attitude is a must.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism and the ability to thrive in a technology company team setting.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree required, Degree in Computer science or related field
- Experience with Microsoft Office required.
- Knowledge of CISCO & SOPHOS is an added value.