Dar es salaam, Tanzania | Posted on 05/16/2022
Report to Head of Sales
- Responsible for generating and maintaining sales of company’s products and services to both existing and potential clients to achieve maximum profitability and growth for the company
- Establishes plans and strategies aligned to the company objectives and development and performance of all sales activities
- Manage and motivate & be part of the sales team to achieve targets
- Evaluate, present and negotiate sales opportunities
- Develop a sales strategy that ensures attainment of company sales goals, profitability and growth.
- Sets annual and quarterly sales targets and evaluate sales performance regularly against
- sales strategy to ensure sales target is met
- Provides accurate competitive pricing of all products and services while striving to maintain profit margin
- Services all clients within the portfolio and maintains accurate records of all sales, contracts, billing, payments and activity report.
- Creates and conducts proposal presentations and Request For Proposal (RFP) responses.
- Provides input and reporting on relevant market information including client developments,
- competition, site developments, that may have an impact on the business and assists in the development and implementation of marketing plans as needed
- Work requires significant 4-5 daily visits to current and potential clients.
- Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule.
Knowledge and Experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills. .
- Knowledge of advertising and sales promotion techniques
- Bachelor’s Degree and three to five years of sales or marketing experience
- Ability to persuade and influence others. Ability to develop and deliver presentations. Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials.