CVPeople Tanzania | Full time
Dar es salaam, Tanzania | Posted on 05/16/2022
Reports to Chief Executive Officer
Purpose of the Role
The Senior Consultant will lead all the business streams under MA Solutions Ltd, and will report to/work under the supervision of the Chief Executive Officer. He/She will lead all project initiatives, act as a subject matter expert on consulting projects or lead the identification and employment of respective subject matter experts, design, develop and implement internal standard operating procedures and ensure adherence.
- Responsible prepare, review and finalize business proposals to clients for new business, including tender documents and submission
- Responsible to prepare, review and finalize periodic project reports to clients, ensuring quality and integrity of each report before submission to the client.
- Lead client engagements/discussions/presentations in pitching for new business, and in presenting proposed solutions to manage risks in client businesses, and periodic project reports
- Leading Performance Management of the team
- Review, prepare, implement and ensure continued integrity and consistency in Internal Controls, Standard Operating Procedures to the effect that services offered to clients are of the highest acceptable standards and quality
- Take part and contribute effectively in product improvements and new products development
- Contribute immeasurably to the business development and sales process, including through identification of new leads
- Lead, initiate internal process automation/digitization projects/initiatives, actively seek to identify potential areas of client services to automate/digitize
- Spearhead and lead each of the business lines, respective teams of consultants and analysts, in ensuring agreed client deliverables are met timely and in line with project/client expectations.
- Create staffing plans for short term, mid-term and long-term projects
- Develop project budgets and margins and control engagements within these parameters
- Employ thought leadership that engenders the research and development of evolving issues and solutions affecting risk management in the industry.
- Remaining up to date with advances in technology and industry best practices
Academic and Professional Qualification:
- MBA or post graduate studies will be added advantage
- Professional Certification from an accredited institution will be an added advantage
Desired Skills and Experience
- Professional Qualifications in the relevant field is strongly preferred
- Proven quantitative, analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual thinking skills
- Excellent client interaction skills,
- Collaborative work style, and strong interpersonal and team skills.
- Ability to effectively plan and lead the correct processes to reach conclusions/consensus in a
- facilitated meeting and positively handle disruptive or hostile participants.
- Ability to objectively restate the opinions of others.
- Ability to select and use appropriate tools for the job and perform technical research as
- required to supplement and support MA Consulting methodologies in delivering solutions to
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and
- Visio) to accomplish daily business activities and facilitate communications.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY