SUA selection 2019/20, Sokoine University of Agriculture SUA 2019/2020 Selection, SUA selected applicants 2019/20 – TCU selected candidates 2019 20 – Selected applicants SUA, waliochaguliwa kujiunga na Sokoine University of Agriculture SUA 2019/2019, Majina ya wanafunzi waliochaguliwa SUA List of selected applicants Sokoine University of Agriculture SUA 2019-2020 academic year – SUA news, SUA prospectus, SUA fee structure, SUA ac tz, SUA online application, SUA ac tz login, SUA application form 2019 – Sokoine University of Agriculture SUA Undergraduate Selected Applicants 2019/20, Sokoine University of Agriculture SUA University Selected Students 2019/20, Sokoine University of Agriculture SUA Selection List 2019/2020… Full details below.
Sokoine University of Agriculture SUA Undergraduate Selected Applicants 2019/20
List of Selected Applicants Sokoine University of Agriculture SUA for 2019/2020 Academic Session. Candidates Selected for Undergraduate Admission Click here to View the full list of selected applicants.
When will SUA Release the list of selected applicants?
SUA Selection list is something that is expected by a lot of students in Tanzania. There is news that the first batch of SUA selected applicants is expected to be released by the month of August / September 2019. Therefore, the second batch is expected to be released somewhere in october. Well, the rumors are exactly what they are- rumors.
If you’ve applied for 2019/2020 academic year, your selection results will be available as soon as possible once released by The Sokoine University of Agriculture SUA , Institutions releases The admission selection results at different times and your Selection results may not be available in time. As soon as we have the details from the institutions we will publish the selection results.
How to check for your SUA Undergraduate admission Selection Status and Results Online
Please, if you want to check official SUA Selection Status, follow the next easy steps:
- Go to The Sokoine University of Agriculture SUA Online application webpage, using this link https://www.sua.ac.tz/
- Log into your account, using your index number and password.
- When you are in, click on the line “Check Admission Status” and proceed to the details of your admission.
Attention. To confirm your SUA admission, you need to have Your TCU admission Verification CODE. Only this CODE can guarantee your admission status.
Note that this post is not to be used as a substitute for anything posted by the Sokoine University of Agriculture SUA. Nor is it to be used as legal advice. This is a compilation of information that we have found online or according to experience and is offered for convenience only on when the SUA selection List will be released.
You may be required to Check Sokoine University of Agriculture SUA website for official information.
Sokoine University of Agriculture SUA Selection 2018/ 2019
Sokoine University of Agriculture wishes to inform the following prospective students with multiple admissions to confirm their readiness to join SUA by using the special code sent to them by TCU through their mobile phone number used during application.
FIRST BATCH OF STUDENTS SELECTED TO JOIN UNDERGRADUATE DEGREE PROGRAMMES FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2018/2019
The following applicants have been selected to join various degree programmes for 2018/2019 academic year which commences on the 29th October, 2018.
Prospective Students are advised to observe the following:
- All candidates selected to join BSc. Environmental Science and Management, Bachelor of Tourism Management, Bachelor of Rural Development, BSc. Agricultural Economics and Agribusiness, BSc. Applied Agricultural Extension, BSc. Range Management, BSc. Informatics and all BSc. Education programs are supposed to report to Solomon Mahlangu Campus (SMC) – Mazimbu, whereas, students for other programs will report to the Main Campus (MC).
- All students are required to participate in a mandatory orientation programme planned to starts on 29th October, 2018
- Admitted students should download admission letters and invoice at www.suasis.sua.ac.tz through their SUASIS (SUA Student Information System) account. SUASIS can be accessed using the username and password provided to you during application.
- Each student Must upload a recent and high quality passport size photo on their web page before arrival for official use. This must be of the same quality as those used for passports or Identity cardsCLICK THIS LINK TO VIEW FIRST BATCH OF STUDENTS SELECTED TO JOIN UNDERGRADUATE DEGREE PROGRAMMES FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2018/2019 (PDF)
LIST OF UNDERGRADUATE DEGREE STUDENTS WITH MULTIPLE ADMISSIONS 2018/2019 ACADEMIC YEAR
To confirm please log in into your SUA application account and enter your special code.
You are required to confirm by Wednesday 5th September, 2018 failure to confirm will lead to cancellation of your name from our list of potential candidates selected to join SUA in 2018/19 academic year.
The Deputy Vice Chancellor (Academics),
Sokoine University of Agriculture,
P. O. Box 3000,
Inquiries should be sent to
Directorate of Undergraduate Studies
Sokoine University of Agriculture
P. O. Box 3000, Chuo Kikuu, Morogoro
Telephone No: 0744 555 448 OR 0692 862 360
Sokoine University of Agriculture (SUA) selection, for 2018/2019 academic session is out and now available online. List of Selected Applicants Sokoine University of Agriculture (SUA) for 2018/2019 Academic Session. Candidates Selected for Undergraduate Admission Click here to see.