Shop Beautician Job in Kenya
Job Summary: The position will provide an outstanding level of customer service by assisting and advising on general beauty products.
- Maximize sales at the retail outlet to achieve targets.
- Assist customers to find products that meet their needs by doing makeup application or product demonstrations.
- Monitor stock levels of beauty products/cosmetics and place orders to ensure no stock-outs.
- Check & accept deliveries.
- Stock shelves, stock rotation, date checking, pricing goods and ensure all areas are clean and tidy for ease of work flow & are well presented at all times.
- Rotate beauty products on the shelves and maintain attractive displays at all times..
- Implement in-store promotional campaigns
Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Qualifications Required:
- Understanding and experience in skin and skin care products and able to apply makeup well
- Experience in a retail outlet
- Computer literate
- Customer service skills
- Outgoing with a friendly appearance, creative and enthusiastic
- Attention to detail
- Diploma in beauty
- Stock ordering/control systems experience
- Experience in a busy retail/face to face customer service environment
An attractive salary package is on offer dependent on skills, qualifications and experience.
Send CV in MS Word format to email@example.com with job title as the subject