Position: Sponsorship & Program Facilitator (Education)
The Project Facilitator has overall responsibility for the leadership and management of the Kongwa Education Project. He/she will effectively and efficiently facilitate implementation of Education project to ensure that communities are engaged and empowered through approved World Vision Education model (Unlock Literacy, Learning Root and Early Child Education) to contribute in ensuring that children are managing to master 3Rs that contribute to child wellbeing outcome as per World Vision standards. He/she will ensure project is well implemented in time, target and budget and in full compliance with project requirements. The Sponsorship Program Facilitator will be fully responsible for timely and efficient implementation of all project interventions in a bid to achieve:
Project Goal: To contribute to improved quality and equitable access to education and life skills for boys and girls by 2025.
The project outcomes aimed at ensuring that:
- Improved quality of literacy instruction.
- Improved access to quality early childhood development and pre-primary education.
- Increased enrolment, retention and completion of basic education.
The Project Models: Unlock Literary, Learning Root and Early Child Education. Through these models, Kongwa seeks to empower communities to promote and sustain retention and safety of children in schools, parents/caregivers & communities monitor & demand quality and equitable quality service delivery in Education. Likewise, Kongwa seek to increased student enrolment at proper age and grade including children with disabilities, increase community participation in the learning of their children, enhanced positive parenting and Early Stimulation for literacy development, reduced Children Drop out and Increased skills and knowledge of teachers in ECDE curriculum as well as improved access to quality literacy instructional materials.
Project Facilitator will facilitate the implementation of Kongwa Education project by coordinating the activities planned. The staff will be based at Kongwa AP office and lead day-to-day field implementation and facilitate the coordination with local government and other key stakeholders. The staff is also tasked to monitor project progress against the plan, budgets execution, participation by the community, and report to Area Programme and Ministry Facilitator – Kongwa AP.
KNOWLEDGE/QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE ROLE
- Required Professional Experience
- Competent in Unlock Literacy and Learning Root World Vision Models
- High integrity.
- Partnering and engaging with stakeholders
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Report writing skills
- Networking and influencing skills.
- Highly reliable and dependable.
- Passion for children.
- Skills in Programming.
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with all levels of staff and partners.
- Computer skilled
- Community Facilitation skilled
Required Education, training, license, registration, and certification
- Advanced Diploma in Social Science from accredited College/University in Education, Sociology, Community Development, Psychology & related field.
- Preferred Knowledge and Qualifications
- Bachelor Degree in Education, Sociology, Community Development, Psychology & related field
Application Deadline: 24th December, 2021.