Position: Program Finance & Administration Officer
Reporting to the Senior Finance and Administration Officer technically and APMF administratively this position is responsible for Disbursement and Financial Reporting at AP Level through accurate and timely processing of accounting information, minimize disbursements related risk, Fixed Assets Management and Administration, Support Coordination of Internal and External Audits, Management Reporting and Cash Flow Management within the AP.
Communicate World Vision’s Christian ethos and demonstrate a quality of spiritual life that is an example to others.
KNOWLEDGE/QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE ROLE
Required Professional Experience
Experience: Minimum of 1 year relevant experience in Finance or Accounting, management of donor funded projects preferably with NGOs.
ACCA or CPA – Qualification is will provide added advantage.
Training, license, registration, and certification
The following may be acquired through a combination of formal or self-education, prior experience or on-the-job training: –
Minimum Qualification required: Advances Diploma in Accounting. A Bachelor Degree in Accountancy will be an added Advantage;
Technical Skills & Abilities:
- Excellence in Sun-systems software is highly recommendable.
- Excellent in other computer skills in Excel, Power-point, Word is an added advantage.
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Tactic and diplomacy in dealing with staff-related issues to work environment needs
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with all levels of staff
Preferred Knowledge and Qualifications
- Must be a committed Christian, able to stand above denominational diversities.
- Perform other duties as required.
Application Deadline: 24th December, 2021.