Position: Area Program Ministry Facilitators – 2 Positions
To provide leadership and manage technical programs implementation in Area Program(AP) by providing management support in integration and implementation using Community Empowerment approach, and by ensuring that allocated programs/project resources are used as per WV Strategy, WV policies, donor standards and procedures to attain the Child Well Being outcomes..
KNOWLEDGE/QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE ROLE
Required Professional Experience
Experience: At least 3 years in program/project implementation
Preferred: Experience in WV programming in one or all the Technical Programs
Required Education, training, license, registration, and certification
Bachelor Degree in Economics, Agriculture, Health & Nutrition, Education or other related Social Science field
Preferred Knowledge and Qualifications
- Computer skills.
- Demonstrated ability in supervision
- Able to contextualize development models in an innovative way
- Have a ‘can do’ mindset and ability to work with a team to figure out the ‘how’
- Be empowerment focused as opposed to service delivery.
- Able to engage religious leaders of all faiths by mobilizing them to promote holistic development.
- Management information system skills
- Program/project management skills
- Skills in report writing and project designs Basic knowledge on human resources management
- Ability to manage crisis and work related disturbances
- Having People Management Skills
- Master Degree in Economics, Agriculture, Health & Nutrition, Education or other related Social Science field will be an added advantage.
Application Deadline: 24th December, 2021.