MINISTRY OF EDUCATION, SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY SCHOLARSHIPS TENABLE IN REPUBLIC OF MAURITIUS PUBLIC INSTITUTIONS FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2018/2019
1.0 The Embassy of the Republic of Mauritius presents its compliments to the African
Union Commission and all Permanent Mission of the Members States of the African Union and has the honor to inform that the Government of Mauritius has launched scholarships for full time, on-campus undergraduate studies in public Tertiary Education Institutions (TEI’s) in Mauritius to deserving students who are resident citizen of member of the African union.
2.0 Call for Application
Applications are invited from qualified Tanzanians to fill 10 positions for Undergraduate studies (Bachelor Degree) scholarships tenable in Mauritius for the academic year 2018/2019.
• have completed and passed Advanced Certificate of Secondary Education and have obtained an average grade of ‘C’ in the relevant subjects;
• not be admitted in Higher Learning Institutions;
• not be older than 25 years of age by September 2018;
• Have good health.
4. 0 MODE OF APPLICATION
The Application Form and the Guideline for Application can be downloaded
from the following website : http://ministryeducation.govmu.org/English/scholarships/Documents/2018/MASS%20wordings%20for%20website%201501-2018.pdf
5.0 All applications should be addressed to:
The Executive Secretary,
Tanzania Commission for Universities
Mlimani Tower, Sam Nujoma,
Opposite Mlimani City, P. O. Box 6562,
DAR ES SALAAM
so as to reach him not later than 10th April, 2018
- NACTE :PUBLIC NOTICE FOR MARCH/APRIL INTAKE, 2018 ADMISSION CYCLE FOR ACADEMIC YEAR 2017/2018 FOR HEALTH AND ALLIED SCIENCES PROGRAMMES
- HESLB’s statement about resistant debtors and their employers
- Village executive officers at chamwino ,Sumbawanga, kigoma (Kakonko), bukombe -geita and kiteto dc (171posts)
- TCU : MWALIMU NYERERE AFRICAN UNION SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2018/2019