PUBLIC NOTICE FOR MARCH/APRIL INTAKE, 2018 ADMISSION CYCLE FOR ACADEMIC YEAR 2017/2018 FOR HEALTH AND ALLIED SCIENCES PROGRAMMES
This is to kindly inform institutions offering Health and Allied Sciences programmes and the general public that, permission for March/April Intake, 2018 has been granted for private institutions offering Health and Allied Sciences programmes only.
Thus, all Health and Allied Sciences private institutions with available slots and capacity to offer March/April, 2018 Intake, are now permitted to proceed with admission processes but observing the following conditions:
- The institution should ensure that all reported students for September, 2017 Admission Cycle (students of the 2017/2018 academic year) are enrolled in the NACTE system before submission of the selected applicants for March/April, 2018 Intake. This will determine the remaining slots.
- Institutions that have not enrolled reported students should not continue with admission for March/April, 2018 Intake.
- The admission of students is open from 20th March, 2018 to 10th April, 2018.
- The selected applicants shall be submitted to NACTE for verification from 11th to 15th April, 2018. The submission process shall be as it was done in September, 2017 Admission Cycle.
- The names of verified selected applicants shall be submitted by NACTE to the respective institutions after verification by 20th April, 2018.
Training for March/April Intake shall start within the month of April, 2018.
Please be informed also that institutions which were found with weaknesses/deficiencies following the nation-wide academic audit of all technical institutions conducted by the Council are directed not to admit students unless the identified weaknesses/deficiencies are rectified, and approval granted by the Council that indeed the weaknesses/deficiencies have been rectified to acceptable standards.
For the list of institutions allowed to admit new students please click here
WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW FOR MORE DETAILS
MUST READ THIS
- Everything you need to do before applying for diploma or certificate programs via NACTE or any Training Institution in 2018
- NACTE 2017/18 admission guidebooks Compiled Full PDF Download
- THE NATIONAL EXAMINATIONS COUNCIL OF TANZANIA: GATCE & DSEE MAY 2018 TIMETABLE
- Tanzania Employment Services Agency (TaESA) announces Over 10,000 jobs vacancies for Tanzanian
- Top 11 Marketable College Courses You Can Enroll for In Tanzania Today
- UPDATED : Top 50 best Universities and Colleges in Tanzania, 2018: Rankings by Webometrics