You are viewing information on tigo pesa app, tigo pesa makato, tigo pesa logo, tigo pesa wakala, tigo pesa agent commission, tigo pesa tariffs, tigo pesa tariffs 2019, tigo pesa api.
Tigo Pesa is an SMS-based money transfer system that allows individuals to deposit, send and withdraw funds via mobile phones
Tigo Pesa and Mastercard offer consumers faster, safer and simpler ways to transact with Masterpass QR.
TANESCO LUKU recharge – TIGO-PESA
Instructions on how to recharge LUKU through TIGO PESA
- Use your Mobile phone TIGO subscription
- Register for TIGO PESA account at any TIGO branch.
- Dial *150*01#
- Select from tigo pesa menu no. 4 Pay bill
- Select no 1
- Select no 1 pay bill
- Insert No of meter
- Insert amount
*End of process.*
Tigo Pesa | BOA Tanzania
BANK OF AFRICA – TANZANIA is in partnership with TIGO Tanzania offering TIGO PESA services to the normal customers and TIGO Super Agents.
- When sending or receiving money the customer needs to provide copy of his/her ID.
- The service can reach areas in which the bank has no presence
- Paying bills such as DSTV, DAWASCO, LUKU, e.t.c.
- The service can also reach remote areas of the country as long as mobile phone access is available.
- It enables the customer to deposit and withdraw money without the need of a bank account.
- Very convenient due to the fact that no paper work is required except for ID and telephone number.
Very affordable, fast and safe to meet the needs of every customer.
About Tigo Pesa
Tigo’s name derives from the Spanish word “contigo”, which means “with you”. Tigo Pesa offers the possibilitiy to get services to communities in Tanzania that are most at risk, in districts that are complex to reach. With Tigo Pesa you can send and receive money with more people and businesses than you can with any other service – including all MPesa and Airtel Money users. Make payments to over 300,000 merchants with Tigo Pesa.
- Pay bills
- Buy airtime
- Send and receive money
- Shop and pay
- Use the Tigo Pesa App
- What is referred to as Tigo Money in Latin America, is called Tigo Cash in Africa and Tigo Pesa in Tanzania. All three are dynamic, closely tailored product platforms for an award winning range of world-leading Mobile Financial Services (MFS).
- Each of them simplifies and represents MFS to customers in nine very different markets (Ghana, Tanzania, Chad, Rwanda, Senegal, El Salvador, Guatemala, Paraguay, Honduras) where so many customers do not have access to formal banking institutions.
- The take-up has been rapid with more than 9.6 million customers (Q1 2015) – more than nineteen per cent of our customer base within our MFS markets – now using services that range from international remittances and money transfers, to interest earning mobile money accounts, micro-credit, payments and billing.
- At a glance, 6.12 million of these are in Africa, 1.9 million in Central America and 1.45 million in South America. In Tanzania, more than 50% of the customer base uses MFS.
- Since launching, Tigo Money, Tigo Cash and Tigo Pesa have together shown consistent and strong growth.