UDOM INVITATION TO APPLY FOR POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMMES FOR THE 2020/2021 ACADEMIC YEAR
The University of Dodoma invites all applicants aspiring to pursue various taught postgraduate degree
programmes for the 2020/2021 academic year which commences in December, 2020.
Mode of application
1. Applicants should apply directly to the University of Dodoma through UDOM Online Application System
(UOAS) available at https://application.udom.ac.tz.
2. The window of application will be closed by 30th September 2020.
3. Successful applicants will be notified of their aftermath through their application accounts a month after
logging the application.
Application fee is 50,000 TZS and 50$ for foreign applicants non-refundable.
LIST OF POSTGRADUATE COURSES OFFERED AT UNIVERSITY OF DODOMA
Below is the full details of all the Postgraduate diploma, masters and doctorate courses offered at the University of Dodoma, UDOM:
- Master in International Relations
- Master in Public Administration
- Master of Arts in Development Studies
- Master of Arts in Education
- Master of Science in Biodiversity Conservation
- Master of Science in Information Technology
- Master of Science in Physics
- Master of Science in Statistics
- Master of Science in Chemistry
- Master of Science in Mathematics
- Doctor of Medicine
- More details check this Link