Table of Contents
University of Skövde Master’s Scholarships – University of Skövde Master’s Sweden is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Masters level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at University of Skovde . The deadline of the scholarship is 01 Feb 2021.
University of Skövde Master’s Scholarships – University of Skövde Master’s Sweden is available to undertake Masters level programs at University of Skovde.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
- The criteria for awarding a scholarship are good academic merits, the motivation text and video. Criteria can also be other qualifications that are judged to be in line with educational or research areas as well as geographic location which the University of Skövde gives priority to in accordance with its internationalisation strategy.
- The master’s programme must be delivered on campus.
- Generally students can only be awarded a University of Skövde Master’s Scholarship if a master’s programme at the University of Skövde is chosen as first priority on University Admissions.
- You must have completed the application to the programme meeting all deadlines for the master’s first admission round. You must meet the entry requirements for the master’s programme you applied to, pay the application fee and the supporting documents must have been received before the deadline defined by University Admissions.Check the deadlines for the autumn and spring semesters at key dates and deadlines, at universityadmissions.se.
- You must fill out all required fields in the online application form. In your motivation text you must tell us why you have chosen the master’s programme at the University of Skövde. Scholarship applications without a motivation text will not be considered.
- Attention: If you are already admitted or enrolled as a master’s student at the University of Skövde, you are not currently eligible to apply for University od Skövde Masters Scholarships. These scholarships are awarded prior to the commencement of a master’s programme.
- More information: Guidelines on the administration of scholarships for students required to pay tuition fees (pdf)
- Apply for a master’s programme at the University of Skövde via the website www.universityadmissions.se.
- Record a 2-minute video explaining why you want to take the master’s programme at the University of Skövde and how you are going to use the knowledge acquired during the programme.
- Upload your 2-minute video to a website or cloud storage so that it can be viewed by our Scholarship Committee, for example upload your video on Youtube and mark it unlisted. Please note that we will not download any video. We must be able to view the video only with the link provided via the online scholarship application form.
- Write a short motivation text telling us why you have chosen the master’s programme at the University of Skövde. The motivation text has to be submitted via the scholarship application form.
- Fill out the scholarship application form and submit it before the scholarship application deadline. You must fill out all required fields in the online application form. You must inform your application number (8-digit number) from www.universityadmissions.se. Fill out your motivation text into the appropriate field. Include the link to your 2-minute video (make sure that the link is complete and correct).