Water Institute (WI) confirmation code is a special unique code generated automatically by Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) that is used for purposes of verifying or confirming an admission for students with multiple selection or admission (who have been selected to more than one university/college/institution).
Water Institute (WI) confirmation code/admission code/WI verification code 2020/2021
Water Institute (WI) confirmation code is usually generated automatically by Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) and sent to students via SMS (Phone number) or E- mail address used for online application process.
Only received valid WI confirmation code provided by Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) can be used to confirm admission status at the Water Institute (WI).
In order to secure admission at the Water Institute (WI), all WI applicants who have been selected to more than one university for 2020/2021(WI applicants with multiple selection or admission) are required to confirm their admission status immediately after receiving a verification code from TCU Via SMS/E-mail.
The failure to confirm an admission for any reason may result to applicant admission being rejected by Water Institute (WI).
How to get or request Water Institute (WI) confirmation code
To receive Water Institute (WI) confirmation code make sure your email or mobile phone number used to create your Online application account is still working, is valid and is available online when TCU will be sending Water Institute (WI) confirmation code to all applicants. WI verification code can be obtained thru the following ways below.
- Via SMS (Phone number) & E- mail address: Water Institute (WI) confirmation code is usually generated automatically by Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) and sent to students via SMS (Phone number) or E- mail address as a short message with Unique number for each applicant.
- Requesting it VIA Online application account: In case for any reason you didn’t receive your WI admission confirmation, you can just request it by login to your Online application account.
- In case your mobile phone number was offline, Invalid or lost when TCU was sending your verification code, you are kindly advised to contact WI admission help desk [WI admission help desk Contacts: Help Desk IT Staff : 255744495883. Admissions : 255673679352 .]
- or TCU for more details on how to get your WI confirmation code.
How to confirm an admission at the Water Institute (WI) for applicants with multiple admission – with Water Institute WI confirmation code
Water Institute (WI) Applicants who have multiple admission must confirm their admissions through their online profile with a confirmation code that they will receive from Tanzania Commission of Universities (TCU).
In order to confirm for admission in 2020/2021 academic year, an applicant with multiple admission must have a Special WI confirmation code – the special code sent to all applicants VIA SMS/E-mail from Tanzania Commission of Universities (TCU).
Only requested/received valid WI confirmation code can be used to confirm your admission at the Water Institute (WI). Failure to confirm your selection status will lead to the cancellation of your application.
Please !! , Don’t make final decision to confirm your admission status unless you have verified your name here>> TCU List of applicants with Multiple admission 2020/2021
The procedures for confirmation are provided by TCU at www.tcu.go.tz and involve the following simple steps:
- Copying a SPECIAL CODE sent to the applicant by way of SMS via mobile phone.
- Using a PASSWORD to enter the applicant’s profile in the admission system, i.e. ( https://oas2.waterinstitute.ac.tz/index.php/login/).
- Entering a SPECIAL CODE of the applicant into the admission system of WI in order to confirm one’s admission.
- Then your admission status at WI will be successfully confirmed and verified
All applicants with multiple admission are advised to wisely observe their choices before making final decision to confirmation at a particular university as there will be no turning back after confirmation, By Confirming your admission at particular university it means that you are indirectly unconfirm admission to other universities.
See more news about applicants with multiple admissions – Confirmation codes and how to Confirm admission for Various Universities in Tanzania