Table of Contents
ARU Online Applications for admission to Undergraduate and Postgraduate programmes are now Open for Tanzanian and International applicants to pursue their studies for the 2023/2024 academic year.
The Ardhi University ARU admission 2023/2024
The Ardhi University invites applications for admission into its postgraduate and undergraduate programmes for the 2023- 2024 Academic Year through the Online Admission System (ARU OAS)
Additionally, more information on ARU courses specific entry requirements and fees for Undergraduate and Postgraduate can also be found here
Important Aspects for successfully Ardhi University Admission.
Consider the following things for a smooth and error-free ARU Online application 2023/2024:
- Familiarize yourself with the ARU Prospectus
- Make a Full list of programmes/courses you are going to apply
- Make sure you have a valid and working email address that you will use later for ARU online application account registration.
- Make sure you have a valid phone number, as it will be used for all important notifications in the future (Notification about your Selection status and verification code will be sent to this number)
- Prepare your ARU online application fees (10,000/=Tshs)
Ardhi University ARU application 2023
As mentioned above, The Ardhi University is now accepting applications for admission into its postgraduate and undergraduate programmes for the 2023- 2024 Academic Year. For successful applications, applicants are recommended to observe the ARU application dates and deadlines below
ARU application dates and deadline – Ardhi University
Check the below table to familiarize yourself with ARU admission Key dates for the current academic year.
|DATE AND DEADLINE
|Mini-application window open for graduates of previous years.
|15th June 2023
|The major admission window opens for the 2023/23 Admission Cycle.
|15th July 2023
|Deadline for the first round of applications
|5th August 2023
|Submission of students admitted in the first round.
|16th -19th August 2023
|Announcement of students admitted in the first round of applications.
|22nd August 2023
|The second round of applications.
|24th August–6th September 2023
|Confirmation window for applicants admitted in the first round.
|24th August–6th September, 2023
|Submission of students admitted in the Second round.
|13th -15th September, 2023
|Announcement of students admitted in the second round of applications.
|19th September, 2023
|Third round of applications.
|19th –25th September, 2023
|Confirmation window for applicants admitted in the 1st and 2nd rounds.
|29th September-1st October, 2023
|Submission of students admitted in the 3rd round to TCU.
|29th September-1st October, 2023
|Announcement of applicants admitted in the third round of applications.
|3rd October 2023
|Confirmation window for applicants admitted in the 1st, 2nd and 3rd rounds.
|3rd – 24th October, 2023
|Beginning of 2023/23 Academic year.
|24th October 2023
Ardhi University ARU application forms
Applications for admission into various programmes at the Ardhi University are normally done using special application forms, the forms can be hardcopy (printed application forms) or online application forms.
Currently, the Ardhi University is only accepting the online application forms. Therefore, candidates seeking admission to the Ardhi University must submit their application via the ARU online application system (ARU OAS)
Ardhi University ARU online application 2023/24
Ardhi University (ARU) is among the educational institution in Tanzania that makes use of an online application system (OAS) to process applications for various courses and programmes.
The Ardhi University ARU Online Admission System; is an online app designed to manage ARU admission-related operations (Online applications). By using this system; Students can easily apply for the courses of their choice online.
In the coming section, you will learn in detail how to create, log in and make applications at the Ardhi University Online Application System. You will also be able to understand how to pay application fees.
How to apply for ARU admission online (Via Ardhi University ARU OAS)
This is a step-by-step guide on how to apply for undergraduate and postgraduate programmes at the Ardhi University. To apply for admission, follow the steps below;
Step #1: Access the Ardhi University ARU Admission website: http://admission.aru.ac.tz/
Step #2: The ARU online application system will open, navigate to the Undergraduate or postgraduate section and Read the available instruction carefully.
Step #3: Registration: Navigate to the registration link and Fill in the required information to complete your registration. The information needed during the registration stage includes
- First name
- Email Address
- Mobile Telephone Number
- O-Level index number,
To finalize registration you will need to put in a password of your choice that you will use whenever you wish to log into the admission system.
If you are successfully registered, then the system will send you an email or SMS. Please log in to your email account and use the link sent to your email to activate your admission account.
Step #4: ARU online application login: Login to ARU OAS by using your Username and password. Complete your registration by providing your basic information such as gender, marital status, and date of birth, among others.
Step #5: ARU Application fees payment: Once you have completed the registration stage, the control number will automatically be generated and you will be able to make an application fee payment and complete the application. For a successful application, an applicant must pay a non-refundable application fee of 10,000/= TZS.
ARU application fee payments details: students applying for ARU admission must pay an application fee as shown here – ARU Application Fee payment Methods
Step #6: The course selection feature will only be visible for filling once the application fee is paid, carefully select your courses and submit your completed application: In order to successfully complete the application; the applicant is required to complete all steps from “Home” to ”Submit” your application.
INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO APPLY FOR VARIOUS PROGRAMMES AT ARDHI UNIVERSITY
Step 1: Registration for an admission account
Visit our admission system through web address( url) : admission.aru.ac.tz
Create an account in Ardhi University Admissions System through the login/register menu, or click the “Apply Now” button. Note: to create an account in the admission system you will need the following details
- Where did you complete your O-level secondary education? (In Tanzania OR Abroad).
- If you completed your O-level secondary level education in Tanzania then, you must enter your NECTA Form 4 Index Number
- Make sure you have your Form 4 Index Number and your names should be the same as they appear in your certificate(s).
- For applicants with multiple sittings, make sure you use your first sitting NECTA form 4 index no.
- If you have studied your O-level secondary level education abroad then, you must enter your NECTA equivalence number.
Please confirm that the index number you provided matches the name retrieved from NECTA
To finalize registration you will need to enter email mobile number and password.
Then click the “create an account” button on your right hand side to create an account.
- If you are successfully registered, then the system will send you an authentication code via registered mobile phone number.
- Use the authentication code to complete your registration process.
Step 2: Make Application
After you have successfully logged in to your account you will be presented with four steps to finish your application.
1: Basic Details.
- Follow the basic details form to enter your information
2: Educational Background.
N.B: If you have multiple O-Level or A-Level sittings, make sure you enter all your NECTA index numbers for results from your multiple sittings to be used in the selection process.
- If you are a holder of an ordinary diploma or you have equivalent qualifications make sure you enter your AVN number from NACTE.
- If you have studied your A-level education abroad then, you must enter your NECTA equivalence number.
3: Program Selection.
- Select the programme of your choice from first choice up to fourth choice as shown on the programme application form
4: Application Fee
- Use the reference number shown to pay application fee amounting to TSH. 10,000/= by using mobile money services i.e. Mpesa, Tigopesa, Airtelmoney etc. The application fee is non-refundable.
|For those with Vodacom Number,
|For those with Tigo Number,
|For those with Airtel Number,