DEVELOPMENT-RELATED POSTGRADUATE DAAD COURSES(FULLY-FUNDED), daad scholarship 2019/2020, daad scholarships 2019, daad scholarship for masters, daad scholarship 2019/20, daad scholarship india, daad scholarship for phd, daad scholarship 2019 deadline, daad scholarship database.
With its development-oriented postgraduate study programmes, the DAAD promotes the training of specialists from development and newly industrialized countries. Well-trained local experts, who are networked with international partners, play an important part in the sustainable development of their countries. They are the best guarantee for a better future with less poverty, more education and health for all. The scholarships offer foreign graduates from development and newly industrialised countries from all disciplines and with at least two years’ professional experience the chance to take a postgraduate or Master’s degree at a state or state-recognised German university, and in exceptional cases to take a doctoral degree, and to obtain a university qualification (Master’s/PhD) in Germany.
- Candidates fulfill the necessary academic requirements and can be expected to successfully complete a study program in Germany (above-average result for the first academic exam – top performance third, language skills);
- Candidates have a Bachelor degree (usually a four-year course) in an appropriate subject;
- Candidates have at least two years’ professional experience;
- Candidates can prove their motivation is development-related and be expected to take on social responsibility and initiate and support processes of change in their personal and professional environment after their training/scholarship.
- Depending on the academic level, monthly payments of 850 EUR for graduates or 1,200 EUR for doctoral candidates;
- Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover;
- Travel allowance, unless these expenses are covered by the home country or another source of funding.
HOW TO APPLY?
In order to apply, please fill the application here.
For more information, and to apply please visit the official website.
Deadline: 31 August 2019