HESLB batch 2 lists of HESLB loan beneficiaries >> HESLB second batch Majina ya waliopata mkopo contains all the Students names Who have been allocated for HESLB loan 2019/2020 academic year >>Find the >> heslb loan allocation 2020 heslb login 2019/20
Majina ya waliopata mkopo is simply the names of successfully allocated for HESLB loans . Loan allocation lists are usually released by HESLB after the conduct of screening exercise of the applicants Needy Tanzanian students pursuing higher education in either public or private universities/institutions within Tanzania.
Good news to all HESLB loan applicants, HESLB loan allocation second batch status is now available online to check your loan allocation status Simply Visit The HESLB Online Loan Application and Management System website https://olas.heslb.go.tz/index.php/olas/Olas
- HESLB second batch loan allocation batch 2
A Tanzanian student who has secured or already has an admission at any higher learning institution may seek loans from the Higher Education Students’Loans Board (HESLB) to meet some costs of his/her education.
As per HESLB, those who qualify for loans are as follows;
- Needy Tanzanian students pursuing higher education in either public or private universities/institutions within Tanzania.
- A limited number of needy Tanzanian students pursuing master or doctoral studies in local public or private universities/institutions.
- Students overseas under Development Partner scholarships.
Accordingly, all students who have/will have admission at the private universities/institutions within Tanzania and qualify as per the above clauses are strongly advised to utilize such privilege.
For more details about applications for HESLB loans, please visit the website: https://www.heslb.go.tz
How to check for HESLB loan allocation 2019/20 – Access to lists of Higher Education Students’ Loans Board HESLB loan beneficiaries 2019/20
Once HESLB loan allocation results have been released candidates can check their Allocation status online VIA HESLB Online Loan Application and Management System https://olas.heslb.go.tz/index.php/olas/Olas
Names of all allocated beneficiaries can be accessed through the offices of Registrars or Dean of students in respective higher learning institutions or through the Higher Education Students’ Loans Board HESLB http://www.heslb.go.tz/
- UDOM HESLB loan allocations
- SUA HESLB loan allocations
- Mzumbe University MU HESLB loan allocations
- Muhimbili University of Health and Allied Sciences MUHAS HESLB loan allocations
- Mbeya University of Science and Technology MUST HESLB loan allocations
- Ardhi University ARU HESLB loan allocations
- Moshi Co-operative University MOCU HESLB loan allocations
- Tumaini University Makumira TUMA HESLB loan allocations
- Kilimanjaro Christian Medical KCMUCO HESLB loan allocations
- Heslb news and announcements
- Bodi ya mikopo 2019/2020
- HESLB olams login
- HESLB Loan Application 2019/20
- Higher Education Students’ Loans Board HESLB
- Heslb Loan Allocation 2018/2019