Table of Contents
IFM Online Applications for admission to Undergraduate and Postgraduate programmes are now Open for Tanzanian and International applicants to pursue their studies for the 2023/2024 academic year.
The Institute of Finance Management IFM admission 2023/2024
The Institute of Finance Management invites applications for admission into its postgraduate and undergraduate programmes for the 2023- 2024 Academic Year through the Online Admission System (IFM OAS)
Additionally, more information on IFM courses specific entry requirements and fees for Undergraduate and Postgraduate can also be found here
Important Aspects for successfully Institute of Finance Management Admission.
Consider the following things for a smooth and error-free IFM Online application 2023/2024:
- Familiarize yourself with the IFM Prospectus
- Make a Full list of programmes/courses you are going to apply
- Make sure you have a valid and working email address that you will use later for IFM online application account registration.
- Make sure you have a valid phone number, as it will be used for all important notifications in the future (Notification about your Selection status and verification code will be sent to this number)
- Prepare your IFM online application fees (10,000/=Tshs)
IFM application 2023
As mentioned above, The Institute of Finance Management is now accepting applications for admission into its postgraduate and undergraduate programmes for the 2023- 2024 Academic Year. For successful applications, applicants are recommended to observe the IFM application dates and deadlines below
IFM application dates and deadline
Check the below table to familiarize yourself with IFM admission Key dates for the current academic year.
|DATE AND DEADLINE
|Mini-application window open for graduates of previous years.
|15th June 2023
|The major admission window opens for the 2023/23 Admission Cycle.
|15th July 2023
|Deadline for the first round of applications
|5th August 2023
|Submission of students admitted in the first round.
|16th -19th August 2023
|Announcement of students admitted in the first round of applications.
|22nd August 2023
|The second round of applications.
|24th August–6th September 2023
|Confirmation window for applicants admitted in the first round.
|24th August–6th September, 2023
|Submission of students admitted in the Second round.
|13th -15th September, 2023
|Announcement of students admitted in the second round of applications.
|19th September, 2023
|Third round of applications.
|19th –25th September, 2023
|Confirmation window for applicants admitted in the 1st and 2nd rounds.
|29th September-1st October, 2023
|Submission of students admitted in the 3rd round to TCU.
|29th September-1st October, 2023
|Announcement of applicants admitted in the third round of applications.
|3rd October 2023
|Confirmation window for applicants admitted in the 1st, 2nd and 3rd rounds.
|3rd – 24th October, 2023
|Beginning of 2023/23 Academic year.
|24th October 2023
IFM application forms
Applications for admission into various programmes at the Institute of Finance Management are normally done using special application forms, the forms can be hardcopy (printed application forms) or online application forms.
Currently, the Institute of Finance Management is only accepting the online application forms. Therefore, candidates seeking admission to the Institute of Finance Management must submit their application via the IFM online application system (IFM OAS)
The IFM online application 2023/23
Institute of Finance Management (IFM) is among the educational institution in Tanzania that makes use of an online application system (OAS) to process applications for various courses and programmes.
The Institute of Finance Management IFM Online Admission System; is an online app designed to manage IFM admission-related operations (Online applications). By using this system; Students can easily apply for the courses of their choice online.
In the coming section, you will learn in detail how to create, log in and make applications at the Institute of Finance Management Online Application System. You will also be able to understand how to pay application fees.
How to apply for IFM admission online (Via IFM OAS)
This is a step-by-step guide on how to apply for undergraduate and postgraduate programmes at the Institute of Finance Management. To apply for admission, follow the steps below;
Step #1: Access the IFM Admission website: https://admission.ifm.ac.tz/application
Step #2: The IFM online application system will open, navigate to the Undergraduate or postgraduate section and Read the available instruction carefully.
Step #3: Registration: Navigate to the registration link and Fill in the required information to complete your registration. The information needed during the registration stage includes
- First name
- Email Address
- Mobile Telephone Number
- O-Level index number,
To finalize registration, you will need to put in a password of your choice that you will use whenever you wish to log into the admission system.
If you are successfully registered, then the system will send you an email or SMS. Please log in to your email account and use the link sent to your email to activate your admission account.
Step #4: IFM online application login: Login to IFM OAS by using your Username and password. Complete your registration by providing your basic information such as gender, marital status, and date of birth, among others.
Step #5: IFM Application fees payment: Once you have completed the registration stage, the control number will automatically be generated and you will be able to make an application fee payment and complete the application. For a successful application, an applicant must pay a non-refundable application fee of 10,000/= TZS.
IFM application fee payments details: students applying for IFM admission must pay an application fee as shown here – IFM Application Fee Payment Methods
Step #6: The course selection feature will only be visible for filling once the application fee is paid, carefully select your courses and submit your completed application: In order to successfully complete the application; the applicant is required to complete all steps from “Home” to ”Submit” your application.
Steps on How to Apply for Admission (Summary from the IFM OAS)
A. Creation of Application Account
- Create Application Account: Submit required initial information to create your application account. See the form below for required information
- Confirm Applicant’s Details: Please verify your information before proceeding with the registration process.
B. Submission of Required Information
- Login to Start Application: Enter your login creadentials (Form 4 Index Number and Password) to login to application system.
- Make Application Payments: After successful login, you must make pay application fee so as to proceed with other application stages. Click Stage 1 (Payments) to get control number for making payments. You can download the Invoice if needed.
After successfully making payments, the status of your payments will change from Unpaid to Paid
- Submit Personal Details: This step allows you to fill all required personal particulars and next of kin details.
- Submit Education Details: This step allows you to add your education details as per your entry qualification.
- Submit Employment Records: This step allows you to add your employment Records (IF ANY)
- Choose Programmes of your Choice: This step allows you to choose programmes you want to apply. You must choose three programmes.
- Review and Submit your Application: This step allows you to review all your contents and then submit the application.