Vodacom Early Careers Programme 2021
Vodacom is a mobile communications company providing voice, messaging, data and converged solutions to around 61 million active customers in Africa. We are majority owned by Vodafone, one of the world’s largest mobile communications companies by revenue. Our mobile network covers a total population of approximately 200 million people.
The Vodacom Internship programme is a 12 month fixed term contract which provides workplace experience. It allows one to gain valuable work experience, explore career paths, networking with professionals in the field, while earning an income. This programme is our pipeline into Vodacom Discover Graduate Programme or transition into permanent roles as opportunities arise. The applicants need to have completed at least their undergraduate degree or equivalent.
The Objective Of The Vodacom Internship Programme Is To
- Develop a talent pipeline of skilled individuals for the core business areas within Vodacom
- Create opportunities for unemployed graduates with the required qualifications to develop competencies in the digital technology company environment.
- The ideal candidate for the programme should demonstrate strong potential in the following areas:
- Interpersonal & Communication skills
- Customer obsession
- Digital savviness
- Problem solving
- Flexibility & Resilience
- Programmes Requirements
- Fresh graduate or graduate with less than 2 years working experience
- Must be 26 years old or younger
- Must be Tanzanian
- Must have obtained a minimum of upper-second class degree or equivalent
- Candidates with degrees in Computer Science/Information Technology, Statistics/Actuarial Science, Telecommunication/Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Economics, Accounting, Finance, Sales & Marketing are highly recommended to apply.