HR Intern Job Code: 1486
EngenderHealth /Tanzania is now seeking the expression of interests for the position of HR Intern. This position will be based in Dar es Salaam and it is open for Tanzania nationals only.
Goal and Scope of Position:
Our goal is to provide valuable experience and development opportunities for young professionals who are the future leaders in our field. An intern will play an important role in Engender Health and in turn, we hope to provide the intern with an experience that will help them be successful in their field. They will be exposed to different functions of Human resources department such as HR Information Systems, Recruitment and selection, benefits management, employee relations and performance management processes and systems.
- Participate and assist in recruitment of various positions
- Participate and assist in updating a range of documentations for human resources records and retrieve information as requested
- Assist in proving HR support services to staff on various inquiries such as medical, benefits,leave,bank,immigration e.t.c
- Follow up of staff leave planning and documentation
- Support HR Department in the management of various HR tasks
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or related discipline is preferred.
- Work experience in the Human Resources field will be added advantage
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Programs (including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) is required
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English and Swahili
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Detail-oriented with strong follow-through and organizational skills
- Ability to meet objectives and delivery work in a timely fashion
- Ability to operate in a confidential environment and follow organizational policies and procedures related to HR.
EngenderHealth is committed to safeguarding all people, particularly children, vulnerable adults and beneficiaries of assistance from any harm that may be caused due to contact with EngenderHealth. This includes harm arising from the conduct of staff, associates and partners; and the design and implementation of programs and activities
The deadline for submitting the application is 09 January 2021