BUWASA is an autonomous entity which is responsible for supplying clean and safe water as well as provision of sanitation service for Bukoba Municipality.
The Authority is looking for competent, dynamic, energetic, committed and well qualified Tanzanian who is capable of embracing and driving change in BUWASA to fill the following internship posts: –
OFFICE MANAGEMENT SECRETARY-1
(a) Direct Entry Qualifications
- Holders of a Diploma in Secretarial Studies or equivalent qualifications from recognized Institute who have passed both shorthand (English) and Kiswahili (hati mkato) at a speed of 100 words per minute with computer knowledge in programs of: – Ms Word, Ms Excel and Ms Publisher, Internet, E-mail etc.
- All applicants must be aged between 18 to 35 years old
- Applicants must attach a covering letter with one recent colored passport sized photo.
- Applicants must attach an updated CV, all relevant certified academic certificates and birth certificate.
- All interested applicants are invited to apply and submit their handwritten application letters not later than 30th September, 2020.
- All interested candidates should rout their applications through the following address: –
Bukoba water Supply and Sanitation Authority (BUWASA)
The deadline for submitting the application is September 30, 2020