Envision Africa is a social enterprise dealing with innovative and effective ways in empowering youths to learn, thrive and succeed in personal and professional life.Envision Africa provides necessary tools, resources and opportunities for students and mid careers professionals to identify and communicate career interests and transferable skills for personal and professional development.
We are looking for young, energetic and interested graduate who is willing to volunteer in immersive process of developing youth career guidance program
– Holds Bachelor of Arts in Education from reputable university
– Knowledge on entrepreneurship and curriculum development is an added advantage
– Have excellent command of English in speaking and writing
– Have laptop and the capacity work independently with minimum supervision
– Posses good working knowledge of Ms Office packages
MODE OF APPLICATION:
If you think you are interested and meet the specified qualifications, please send your CV and application letter to email@example.com cc firstname.lastname@example.org, latest by 01st September, 2020, 06:00PM.
If you don’t hear from us within two weeks after deadline of application, consider yourself unsuccessful.
NOTE: USITOE PESA YOYOTE KWA AHADI YA KUPEWA KAZI TAFADHALI!
EnvisionAfrica is an equal opportunity employer.