NEW ZEALAND COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIPS 2020 FOR POSTGRADUATE STUDIES
1.0 Call for applications
The general public is hereby informed that the government of New Zealand has offered a full funded scholarship to qualified Tanzanian through New Zealand Commonwealth Scholarships for postgraduate (Masters and PhD) studies tenable in various Universities in New Zealand for the academic year 2020/2021.
Applicants must meet all the eligibility criteria as follows:
- Applicants must demonstrate strong academic ability, leadership qualities and a commitment to the development of our country;
- Applicants must be 39 years of age or younger at the time of commencing their scholarship;
- Applicants must be citizens of Tanzania;
- Applicants should apply to an Institution in New Zealand;
- Applicants will be required to provide evidence of proficiency in English language.
3.0Mode of Application
- The list of participating Universities in New Zealand, Information on the scholarship including eligible countries, application process, deadline, priority sectors are available through the following link www.nzscholarship.govt.nz
- All applicants should fill application form in English, writing clearly using black or blue pen.
- Employed applicants must attach a letter from their employers confirming that, if granted scholarship will be allowed to utilize this opportunity.
- Please find the Application form HERE
3.1 Areas of specialization
All applicants should align in the following preferred topics:
- Climate change and Resilience;
- Food security and agriculture;
- Renewable Energy; and
- Good governance.
3.2 Applicants must submit two sets of the following:
- Completely filled application form;
- Certified copy of birth certificate;
- Certified copies of academic certificates and transcripts;
- Certified copy of passport page of bio data; and
- Two referee letters.
Deadline for submission not late than 28 March, 2020 at 19:00hrs
Kindly submit your application through the following address;