Table of Contents
Safer Power Company Ltd
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Receptionist is responsible for receiving and welcoming clients and visitors to Safer Power Co. Ltd office. S/he is in charge of giving clients directions to various parts of the office, contacting employees regarding visitors, answering phones and taking messages, and sorting and distributing mail. Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as competency in Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel are necessary to be successful in this position.
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
- Receiving visitors, greeting and welcoming them and guide them as per their request or need
- Provide customer support by responding to queries through phone and replying to emails in a timely manner.
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Provide administrative support via phone or email by forwarding incoming calls and direct visitors to the right person and/or department
- Maintain the office and keep all the office equipment in check as well as order any necessary office supplies
- Managing calendars by scheduling important meetings, arranging travel and accommodation
- Perform other clerical duties such as photocopying, filing and keeping records of office expenses.
- Coordinating with other staff to resolve administrative matters
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk
Requirements and skills
- A degree in Hospitality or related course
- 3 years’ experience as a receptionist or a customer service
- Hands on experience with office equipment such as printers, laptop and phones
- Excellent time management, communication, multitasking, customer service & organizational skills.
- Resourceful when resolving issues
- Punctuality with strong attendance record
- Beautiful, charming and talented experienced skills
- Professional dress code i.e. neat and tidy
How to Apply
Send your Application letter and CV to the following email address: email@example.com