1.0 Call for Application
The General Public is hereby informed that, the Academy of Korean Studies has granted a Scholarship programme to eligible Tanzanian Nationals to pursue Masters and Doctoral Degree programs at the Academy of Korean in the Republic of South Korea in the academic year 2019/2020.
For further information visit the following link htt://intl.aks.ac.kr/english (AKS in English) and for any inquiry applicants should contact the Academy of Korean Studies via (email: email@example.com).
2.0 Application Requirements
- Applicants must be holders of bachelor or masters degrees;
- Applicants for master’s degree must have a bachelor degree with a GPA of not less than 3.5
- Applicants for PhD must have a master’s degree with a GPA of not less than 4.0.
3.0 List of documents to be submitted include:
- Completed filled Online application Form (visit );
- Certified true copy of academic certificates and official Transcripts for all previous degree(s);
- Certified true copy of passport;
- A copy of an Abstract of dissertation/thesis of graduation/thesis for PhD degree;
- Applicants must submit Personal statement, Research plan and Letter for Recommendation; and
- Score certificate for TOPIK (if applicable).
4.0 Scholarship Coverage The scholarship will cover
- Tuition fee;
- 65.2% of Tuition fee for International students benefit from Government Grant;
- Monthly stipend of 500,000KRW for Master’s degree;
- Monthly stipend of 750,000KRW for PhD; and
- Air ticket, go and return.
5.0 Costs covered by Applicant (Students)
- Accommodation (Boarding fees);
- National Health Insurance;
- Other living expenses
6.0 Mode of Application
Applicants must apply online through the following link www.aks.ac.kr/admission not later than (exact date please) Friday 4th October 2019 before 1700hrs. Then the original application and other required documents must send to the Academy of Korean Studies not later than 11th October 2019 before 1700hrs through the address below:
- Online application Form, applicants are required to save all information at www.aks.ac.kr/admission then print the completed form, sign the bottom and submit it with other documents via postal service or in person.
- Download Personal statement, Research plan and Letter for recommendation in the File named Admission Guidelines_2020 found in the following link http://intl.aks.ac.kr/english/viewtopic.php?t=552.