SUA Online application 2020/2021: The eagerly awaited moment, the SUA admission 2020/2021 season has come, this is one of the most essential times of the year to students who wish to pursue undergraduate studies at the Sokoine University of Agriculture (SUA).
It is this time of the year that determines student’s future and hence students are advised to avoid making mistakes during this time. To make things clear, TCU has prepared the 2020/2021 admission guidebook as a tool to guide students on admission process, if you haven’t read the TCU admission guidebook yet check this link here to familiarize yourself with the Undergraduate Admission Guidebook for 2020/2021 Academic Year.
The SUA Online Application System – SUA Online Admission system 2020/2021
As a result of an increased number of students applying to the Sokoine University of Agriculture, student’s admission process has become more complex with interested learners applying from different geographical locations, applying for a myriad combination of subjects. In this situation is fast becoming increasingly difficult to handle such a large volume of student’s admission in the traditional methods. This has resulted to an increasing need for using technology and adapting to an online admission management system.
Therefore, the Sokoine University of Agriculture (SUA) is the among of the educational institution in Tanzania that have been adapting the use of Online admission system to process students’ applications. The Sokoine University of Agriculture SUA Online Admission System; a web-enabled software designed to manage SUA admission related operations (SUA Online applications). Using this system; Students can simply apply for the courses they are interested online.
In this post you will learn in details about : how to create an SUA online admission account, how to login on to your SUA admission login account and make online application at the Sokoine University of Agriculture, how to pay SUA online application fees, you will also be able to understand all the important requirements for successful admission at SUA.
GENERAL ADMISSSION REQUIREMENTS FOR UNDERGRADUATE DEGREE PROGRAM (APPLICANT CATEGORY & MINIMUM ENTRY QUALIFICATIONS)
- Completed A-Level before 2014
Two principal passes with a total of 4.0 points from Two Subjects defining the admission into the respective program (where A = 5; B = 4; C = 3; D = 2; E =1)
- Completed A- Level in 2014 and 2015
Two principal passes (Two Cs) with a total of 4.0 points from Two Subjects defining the admission into the respective program (where A = 5; B+ =4; B = 3; C = 2; D =1)
- Completed A- Level from 2016
Two principal passes with a total of 4.0 points from Two Subjects defining the admission into the respective program (where A = 5; B = 4; C = 3; D = 2; E = 1)
- Equivalent applicants
At least four O’ – Level passes (Ds and above) or NTA Level III with four O’ – Level passes or equivalent foreign qualifications as established by the either NECTA or VETA; AND At least a GPA of 3.0 for Ordinary Diploma (NTA Level 6); OR Average of B for Full Technician Certificate (FTC) (where A = 5; B = 4;C = 3 and D = 2 points); OR Average of ‘B+’ Grade for Diploma in Teacher Education; OR Average of ‘B+’ Grade for Health related awards such as Clinical Medicine and others; OR A Distinction for unclassified diplomas and certificates Upper Second Class for classified non – NTA diploma
Important things to consider before applying online at Sokoine University of Agriculture (SUA).
Consider the following things for a smooth and error-free SUA Online application 2020/2021:
- Make sure you have read the TCU Guidebook 2020/2021 carefully: you can check this link for more details about the TCU admission guidebook 2020/2021.
- Familiarize yourself with the SUA admission requirements: Before making an application, make sure you have read and understood the SUA admission requirements, follow this link to find out more details about SUA admission requirements.
- Make a full list programs/courses you are going to apply for at the Sokoine University of Agriculture (SUA).
- Make sure you have a valid and working email address that you will use later while registering your SUA online application account through SUA Online Application system.
- Make sure you have a valid phone number, as it will be used for all important notification in the future (Notification about your Selection status and verification code will be sent to this number)
- Prepare your SUA online application fee: Before starting the application, process make sure you have 20000 TZS Application fee on your mobile money.
How to apply for various Undergraduate programs via SUA Online Application 2020/2021 – Student Information System (SUASIS)
Here we have all the instructions on how to apply for bachelor degree programs at the Sokoine University of Agriculture via the SUA online application system.
For first time applicants:
Fill the application form. On Entry category field:
- Select Direct Applicant for form six (06) leavers regardless of year of completion.
- Select Equivalent Applicant for diploma (for degree applicant) or certificate (for Diploma applicants)
- Select Applicants with FTC for applicants with FTC Certificates
- Select Equivalent
You can log out at any stage after registration and log in later to complete the application.
- Fields with (*) are
- Mobile numbers should be written in this format 0XXXXXXXXX example 0788347788 or 0657556678.
- These are applicants who have already registered to a
- Use username and password obtained from previous registration to login to the system at any
- NECTA FORM Four and FORM Six Index Numbers should be written in the following format: S0XXX/XXXX/YYYY or P0XXX/XXXX/YYYY.
Example: S0750/0023/2013 or P0750/0023/2017.
- An applicant will be able to Login after completing Registration.
- Registration enables applicant to create account in this system and obtain Username and Password.
- Registration should only be done once. After completion, applicant should only Login using obtained username and
- When logged in applicant will be able to make application fee payment and complete the application.
- Online application will only be visible for filling once application fee is paid using a CONTROL NUMBER that will be provided.
- In order to successfully complete the application; an applicant is required to complete all steps from Home to Submit your application.
NECTA FORM Four Index Number followed by a year of application, i.e.: S0XXX/XXXX/yyyy/YYYY or P0XXX/XXXX/yyyy/YYYY
e.g S0751/0023/2016/2020 or P0751/0023/2016/2020
- Applicants should apply directly to SUA using the online admission system Click “Application for Admission” button at www.sua.ac.tz and you will be directed
- Applicants with foreign secondary school certificates should arrange with the National Examinations Council (NECTA) and NACTE for equivalence translation before lodging their applications.
- Applicants with who are not Tanzanians and their certificates are not issued by NECTA or NACTE are advised to select Equivalent entry and upload certificates in application. for Necta go to www.necta.go.tz and for Nacte go to www.nacte.go.tz
- Applications to all programs must be accompanied by a non-refundable application fee of Ten thousands Tanzanian shillings only (10,000/=) For Tanzanians through MPESA / TigoPesa / FAHARI HUDUMA / NMB or CRDB Bank branch, or USD 30 for Non Tanzanians. Payment should be made through Control Number generated during the preliminary application stages on the online admission application portal.For International students payment should be made through,
Account Holder ;SUA Internal Revenue USD Collection
Account Number; 026105002248
Bank Name; NBC Bank Ltd
Branch; Morogoro ,Tanzania.
- Application Deadline for First Application Window: 4th October, 2020 and for Second Application Window: 24th October, 2020.
- For more information please visit www.sua.ac.tz. or call or email Admission Help Desk using the details provided below.