The university of dodoma-UDOM humanities scholarship
THE UNIVERSITY OF DODOMA HUMANITIES SCHOLARSHIP
The University of Dodoma (UDOM) wishes to announce the University of Dodoma Humanities Scholarships for the undergraduate students admitted in the School of Humanities at UDOM in the 2018/2019 academic year.
The University of Dodoma Humanities scholarship aims to support the needy students who have been selected to join degree programmes in the school of Humanities but who have not been able to secure sponsorship from the Higher Education Students Loan Board (HESLB or any other sponsors. The University of Dodoma will not require beneficiaries to repay the money at the end of the scholarship period.
2.0 TYPE OF SCHOLARSHIP
Students who are nominated for this scholarship will pay only 60% of the tuition fee and the remaining 40% will be paid by the University of Dodoma. Once a student secures the Humanities Scholarship, he/she will continue to be a beneficiary for the duration of three years of studies in the admitted degree programmes. Students failing to complete their studies within the three years shall cease to be beneficiaries of the scholarship.
1. Undergraduate (degree) students who are not beneficiaries of Higher Learning Students’ Loans Board (HESLB) or any other scholarship/grant.
2. Outstanding first year undergraduate students admitted to pursue BA in Literature, BA in Kiswahili Linguistics, BA in Kiswahili Literature, BA in Translation and interpretation, BA in English, BA in Theatre and Film, BA in Fine Arts and Designs, BA in History and BA in Cultural Heritage and Tourism in the School of Humanities of the University of Dodoma.
4.0 HOW TO APPLY
The application for the scholarship will open on 2nd January, 2019 and will close on 15th January, 2019. In order to apply, first-year students registered to the eligible programmes can click the button available in their UDOM SR account to lodge their applications.
For any enquiries please contact: Director of Undergraduate Studies: 0758968944 Dean, School of Humanities: 0767901870 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org