TUDARCO Online application 2020/2021: The eagerly awaited moment, the TUDARCO admission 2020/2021 season has come, this is one of the most essential times of the year to students who wish to pursue undergraduate studies at the Tumaini University Makumira Dar es Salaam College (TUDARCO).
It is this time of the year that determines student’s future and hence students are advised to avoid making mistakes during this time. To make things clear, TCU has prepared the 2020/2021 admission guidebook as a tool to guide students on admission process, if you haven’t read the TCU admission guidebook yet check this link here to familiarize yourself with the Undergraduate Admission Guidebook for 2020/2021 Academic Year.
Tumaini University Makumira Dar es Salaam College TUDARCO Online Application System – TUDARCO Online Admission system 2020/2021
As a result of an increased number of students applying to the Tumaini University Makumira Dar es Salaam College, student’s admission process has become more complex with interested learners applying from different geographical locations, applying for a myriad combination of subjects.
In this situation is fast becoming increasingly difficult to handle such a large volume of student’s admission in the traditional methods. This has resulted to an increasing need for using technology and adapting to an online admission management system.
Therefore, the Tumaini University Makumira Dar es Salaam College (TUDARCO) is the among of the educational institution in Tanzania that have been adapting the use of Online admission system to process students’ applications. The Tumaini University Makumira Dar es Salaam College TUDARCO Online Admission System; a web-enabled software designed to manage TUDARCO admission related operations (TUDARCO Online applications). Using this system; Students can simply apply for the courses they are interested online.
In this post you will learn in details about : how to create an TUDARCO online admission account, how to login on to your TUDARCO admission login account and make online application at the Tumaini University Makumira Dar es Salaam College, how to pay TUDARCO online application fees, you will also be able to understand all the important requirements for successful admission at TUDARCO.
Important things to consider before applying online at Tumaini University Makumira Dar es Salaam College (TUDARCO).
Consider the following things for a smooth and error-free TUDARCO Online application 2020/2021:
- Make sure you have read the TCU Guidebook 2020/2021 carefully: you can check this link for more details about the TCU admission guidebook 2020/2021.
- Familiarize yourself with the TUDARCO admission requirements: Before making an application, make sure you have read and understood the TUDARCO admission requirements, follow this link to find out more details about TUDARCO admission requirements.
- Make a full list programs/courses you are going to apply for at the Tumaini University Makumira Dar es Salaam College (TUDARCO).
- Make sure you have a valid and working email address that you will use later while registering your TUDARCO online application account through TUDARCO Online Application system.
- Make sure you have a valid phone number, as it will be used for all important notification in the future (Notification about your Selection status and verification code will be sent to this number)
- Prepare your TUDARCO online application fee: Before starting the application, process make sure you have 10000 TZS Application fee on your mobile money.
How to apply for various Undergraduate programs via TUDARCO Online Application 2020/2021 – TUDARCO Online Application System
Here we have all the instructions on how to apply for bachelor degree programs at the Tumaini University Makumira Dar es Salaam College via the TUDARCO online application system.
NOTE: To make your application easier, you are advised to use supported web browsers. Here is the list of supported web browsers for TUDARCO Online Application System:
- Google Chrome.
- Mozilla Firefox.
- Microsoft Edge.
- Safari Browser
- Vivaldi Browser
Instructions on how to apply for various programmes at TUDARCO through Tumaini University Makumira Dar es Salaam College TUDARCO OAS
- Step #1: Visit the TUDARCO website and click on the online application link for undergraduate students or postgraduate applicants,
- Step #2: Registration; after clicking the link on step one above, it will direct you to TUDARCO online application system, form where you should fill in all the required information, If you are First-time applicant then you need to get registered first, First-time applicants are applicants that have not used the TUDARCO online application system before and have no accounts to enable them to log in to the system using their username and passwords. The information needed during registration stage includes your name, O-Level number, email, password, type of programme you are applying, and your qualification mode.
- Step #3: Login to TUDARCO online application and provide your basic information. It includes things like your sex, marital status, date of birth, among others. Existing applicants are applicants who have completed Registration in this system before and were able to create accounts to enable them to log in to the system using their username and password. These applicants can log in to the system anytime
- Step #4: Application fee payments: When logged in applicant will be able to make application fee payment and complete the application.
- Step #5: The Online application, online application and course selection feature will only be visible for filling once application fee is paid.
- Step #6: Submit your completed application: In order to successfully complete the application; applicant is required to complete all steps from Home to Submit your application.
Deadline and Application fee
- Date: The application window will be open from August 31, 2020
- Application Fee: 10000/=
- Successful applicants will be notified by the end of September, 2020
Online applications for universities