UOA Online application 2020/2021: The eagerly awaited moment, the UOA admission 2020/2021 season has come, this is one of the most essential times of the year to students who wish to pursue undergraduate studies at the University of Arusha (UOA).
It is this time of the year that determines student’s future and hence students are advised to avoid making mistakes during this time. To make things clear, TCU has prepared the 2020/2021 admission guidebook as a tool to guide students on admission process, if you haven’t read the TCU admission guidebook yet check this link here to familiarize yourself with the Undergraduate Admission Guidebook for 2020/2021 Academic Year.
University of Arusha UOA Online Application System – UOA Online Admission system 2020/2021
As a result of an increased number of students applying to the University of Arusha, student’s admission process has become more complex with interested learners applying from different geographical locations, applying for a myriad combination of subjects.
In this situation is fast becoming increasingly difficult to handle such a large volume of student’s admission in the traditional methods. This has resulted to an increasing need for using technology and adapting to an online admission management system.
Therefore, the University of Arusha (UOA) is the among of the educational institution in Tanzania that have been adapting the use of Online admission system to process students’ applications. The University of Arusha UOA Online Admission System; a web-enabled software designed to manage UOA admission related operations (UOA Online applications). Using this system; Students can simply apply for the courses they are interested online.
In this post you will learn in details about : how to create an UOA online admission account, how to login on to your UOA admission login account and make online application at the University of Arusha, how to pay UOA online application fees, you will also be able to understand all the important requirements for successful admission at UOA.
Important things to consider before applying online at University of Arusha (UOA).
Consider the following things for a smooth and error-free UOA Online application 2020/2021:
- Make sure you have read the TCU Guidebook 2020/2021 carefully: you can check this link for more details about the TCU admission guidebook 2020/2021.
- Familiarize yourself with the UOA admission requirements: Before making an application, make sure you have read and understood the UOA admission requirements, follow this link to find out more details about UOA admission requirements.
- Make a full list programs/courses you are going to apply for at the University of Arusha (UOA).
- Make sure you have a valid and working email address that you will use later while registering your UOA online application account through UOA Online Application system.
- Make sure you have a valid phone number, as it will be used for all important notification in the future (Notification about your Selection status and verification code will be sent to this number)
- Prepare your UOA online application fee: Before starting the application, process make sure you have 10000 TZS Application fee on your mobile money.
How to apply for various Undergraduate programs via UOA Online Application 2020/2021 – UOA Online Application System
Here we have all the instructions on how to apply for bachelor degree programs at the University of Arusha via the UOA online application system.
NOTE: To make your application easier, you are advised to use supported web browsers. Here is the list of supported web browsers for UOA Online Application System:
- Google Chrome.
- Mozilla Firefox.
- Microsoft Edge.
- Safari Browser
- Vivaldi Browser
Instructions on how to apply for various programmes at UOA through University of Arusha UOA OAS
- Step #1: Visit the UOA website and click on the online application link for undergraduate students or postgraduate applicants,
- Step #2: Registration; after clicking the link on step one above, it will direct you to UOA online application system, form where you should fill in all the required information, If you are First-time applicant then you need to get registered first, First-time applicants are applicants that have not used the UOA online application system before and have no accounts to enable them to log in to the system using their username and passwords. The information needed during registration stage includes your name, O-Level number, email, password, type of programme you are applying, and your qualification mode.
- Step #3: Login to UOA online application and provide your basic information. It includes things like your sex, marital status, date of birth, among others. Existing applicants are applicants who have completed Registration in this system before and were able to create accounts to enable them to log in to the system using their username and password. These applicants can log in to the system anytime
- Step #4: Application fee payments: When logged in applicant will be able to make application fee payment and complete the application.
- Step #5: The Online application, online application and course selection feature will only be visible for filling once application fee is paid.
- Step #6: Submit your completed application: In order to successfully complete the application; applicant is required to complete all steps from Home to Submit your application.
Deadline and Application fee
- Date: The application window will be open from August 31, 2020
- Application Fee: 10000/=
- Successful applicants will be notified by the end of September, 2020