Applications are open for the AEDX India International Internship 2020 on SDG, Art, and Culture. AEDX India is pleased to offer this internship for students who are passionate about traveling and learning in their chosen area of interest. The opportunity is based out of Chennai, India.
India refers collectively to the thousands of diverse, yet unique cultures, Customs, Architecture, religions, and communities. AEDX intends to immerse students into an educational expedition that will provide immense knowledge in heritage, arts, architecture, traditions, folklore, and ethnicity followed by languages, dance, music, food, and customs which differs from place to place within the country.
Herewith, AEDX provides an International Internship program on SDG and Art and Culture in India. Where they bring the students out of the classrooms from different nations to travel, absorb, interact and make them work with other students outside of their normal group. Not only that, they would also love for you to make lifelong memories among peers, travel and learn about the country which is no doubt a fun learning experience in itself. The program is flexible with the start and end dates, ranging from 8-16 days internship program which will start from February 2020.
- The objective of the internship is to encourage cross-cultural education
- Grow respect for diversity
- The students will receive a certificate presented by AEDX in association with United Nation Information Center
- The applicants gain credit points along with their certificates which can be transferable in their High school/University.
- Open for all regions
- The students must be aged from 16-29 yrs old.
- Have ability to intern in a cross-cultural environment.
- Ability to learn and act in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Highly motivated, with a desire to explore and learn.
- Fluency (written and oral) in English.