Lito Group is a start-up company based in the Mwanza region. Among other areas of operations, the company is focusing on construction services. We are looking for dedicated and self-starter interns to fill vital roles in the company as mentioned below; –
Position: CIVIL TECHNICIAN (INTERN)
Location: Mwanza, Tanzania
Duties and Responsibilities
- To assist in the preparation of contract drawings;
- To assist in field surveys and data collection;
- To assist in caring out the printing of drawings and documents;
- To do clerk works for construction projects;
- To assist in maintaining registers of projects;
- To assist in a joint sampling of materials;
- To assist in the preparation of work programs and budgets;
- To assist in the preparation of project reports; and
- To perform any other related duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications and Experience
- Holder of Ordinary Diploma (NTA 6) or Full Technician Certificate (FTC)in Civil Engineering, or equivalent qualifications from recognized institutions.
- Computer literacy in design programs will be an added advantage.
Before you submit your application make sure your answer is YES to these questions.
– Did you graduate from 2017- 2019?
– Do you live in the Lake Zone? If not, can you reallocate?
– Do you have what it takes to work in a start-up company?
– Can you work under pressure and meet deadlines?
If your answer is YES, send only your CV and Transcript to [email protected]
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION: 12/09/2020
STARTING DATE: IMMEDIATE