Eisenhower Fellowships Youth Leadership Network
Application has been opened for Eisenhower Fellowships youth Leadership Network inviting young leaders for serving and leading communities and peers forward to make the world a better place.
It Initially aims at empowering and connecting innovative leaders through a transformative fellowship experience and lifelong engagement in a global network of dynamic change agents committed to creating a world more peaceful, prosperous and just.
Eisenhower Fellows are currently expected to engage with the global EF network, including a commitment to mentoring as part of post-fellowship service to their communities.
The Eisenhower Youth Leaders Network deepens EF’s commitment to mentorship and support efforts to cultivate the next generation of leaders.
- The Eisenhower Youth Leaders benefit from exposure and access to a global network of accomplished leaders in all sectors and from every region of the world;
- EF ensures that each young person is connected to at least one mentor who commits to working with the young man or woman for at least one year;
- Post-initiative, the Eisenhower Youth Leaders are expected to share what they have learned through a project report.Eligibility Criteria
- Youth aged between 18 to 25 years are invited;
- Applicants from any nationalities are eligible to apply;How to Apply
Applicants can apply online through the given website.
Apply by 1st September 2019.
For more information and application details, see;Eisenhower Fellowships Youth Leadership Network