Call for Papers: UNESCO Regional Conference on Africa 2019 – Accra, Ghana (Funded), Call for Abstracts – Assessing challenges and opportunities towards effective governance of diversity in Africa.
UNESCO is opening a call for abstracts in preparation of a Regional Conference on the theme: Governance of Diversity: Challenges and Opportunities for Sustainable Development and Peaceful Coexistence in Africa, to be held in Accra Ghana, from 10 to 12 October 2019.
Deadline for submission of Abstracts: 23 August 2019
This conference aims to provide a platform for knowledge production and experience sharing on the governance of diversity, notably cultural diversity, and exploring how best to improve both the existing scholarship and academic work in this area to nurture more effectively policy environment, practices and programmes for grounding peaceful and sustainable inclusive societies.
In addition, it is about identifying and sharing of existing good practices worth leveraging on, as well as appropriate review mechanism that could be useful to monitor and inspire a more systemic approach to monitor countries efforts to lay the foundations for peaceful co-existence, unity in diversity.
This Call for Abstracts is therefore open to researchers and academics, as well as practitioners, with scholarship available to support the participation of young researchers from across Africa.
Abstracts should be sent to the UNESCO Regional Abuja Office via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest in udahiliportal.com
- Makerere University Mak Graduate Admission Lists for 2019/20 Academic Year
- World Bank Group IFC 2020 Investment Analyst-FIG-Africa/MENA for young Professionals
- United Nations Alliance of Civilizations Launches Call for Applications for the Youth Solidarity Fund
- Mastercard Start Path Global Program 2020 for Later-stage Startups
- United Nations Foundation Press Fellowship 2019 (Fully-funded to the UN General Assembly in New York)
- KIX Global Grants for Strengthening Education Systems
- Eisenhower Fellowships Youth Leadership Network
- UC Innovators’ Summer Start-Up funding for International Students in New Zealand
- Horowitz Foundation for Social Policy Grant Program 2019 for Emerging Scholars (Up to $7,500)
- World Economic Forum on Africa 2019 Startups Programme
- SCHOLARSHIPS TENABLE IN THE PEOPLE’S DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF ALGERIA FOR ACADEMIC YEAR 2019/2020
- PARTIAL SCHOLARSHIPS TENABLE IN MOROCCO FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2019/2020
- TCU unbanned 6 universities and ban three universities from enrolling new students
- Capacity Strengthening Grants for Youth-led Organizations in Africa
- Renewable Energy Advocacy Leadership Program for future leaders